Tue, Mar 15|
Vi at Aventura – Private Dining Room
JOIN US! March 15, 2022 | CE Credit | Vi at Aventura Chapter Dinner - Retirement Planning
This dinner session will be led by Pamela Allison, Vi at Aventura Care Center Administrator who will discuss the New Florida state requirements on reporting elder abuse and the recommended procedures on identifying cognitive impairment plus benefits of Life Plan Retirement Communities.
Time & Location
Mar 15, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Vi at Aventura – Private Dining Room, 19333 W Country Club Dr, Aventura, FL 33180, USA
About The Event
Join us for this FPA Partner led (Vi at Aventura), CE dinner session. Free to all attendees.
- New Florida state requirements on reporting elder abuse and the recommended procedures on identifying cognitive impairment.
- Why Life Plan Retirement Communities are a good option for older adults entering the second phase of retirement
Pamela has been a licensed nursing home administrator (NHA) for more than 20 years.
- Graduate University of Central Florida – Health Services Administrator
- Florida Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (NH3547) 20+ years
- Licensed Preceptor with Florida Board of Nursing Home Administrators
- Licensed Assisted Living Administrator (54147)The sessions will be led by .
FPA of Miami Member
FPA of Miami - Non-Member