JOIN US! June 25, 2020 | CE Credit| “International Financial Planning: The New Frontier"
Time & Location
About The Event
The International Practice Management Series will kick-off with the presentation “International Financial Planning: The New Frontier.”
The presentation will give an introduction as to basics of international financial planning. With the rise of globalization, people are looking to invest and reside in different jurisdictions around the world, and as a result there is a greater need for international financial planning. The presentation will discuss the three components of international financial planning: inbound planning, outbound planning, and cross-border planning. Additionally, the presentation will discuss the tax considerations, estate planning considerations, risk management considerations, investment considerations, immigration considerations, and retirement planning considerations associated with the international financial planning.
The panelists are as follows,
- Ram Shastri, JD, LLM - Tax Attorney at Richards & Partners, PA
- Raoul Rodríguez, CFP®, EA - Director, Pinnacle Advisory Group International
- Aldo Castaneda MS, CFA, CFP®- Senior Fiancial Advisor - Evensky & Katz / Foldes Financial Wealth Management
PLEASE NOTE | The webinar link will be sent to all registrants via separate email.
- FPA of Miami Member$0$00$0
- FPA of Miami - Non-Member$0$00$0