Tue, Aug 24|
JOIN US! August 24, 2021 | CE Credits (1) | How a Paraplanner Can Help You Grow Your Financial Services Business
How a Paraplanner Can Help You Grow Your Financial Services Business | Special Guest: Carrie Jones, CFP®, FPA of Florida President
Time & Location
Aug 24, 2021, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM EDT
About The Event
How a Paraplanner Can Help You Grow Your Financial Services Business
Special Guest: Carrie Jones, CFP®, FPA of Florida President
Join host Braxton Rhone, CFP®, President of FPA of SW Florida for this special Buzz with Braxton featuring FPA of Florida President and an independent planner Carrie Jones.
This special Buzz with Braxton was inspired by the article "To Take Your Practice to the Next Level, Hire a Paraplanner," in the August issue of Journal of Financial Planning. (you don't have to read the article to participate in this event - but if you want to, a pdf file of the article can be found below)
As discussed in the article, many planners who want to grow their business need someone who can do more than greet clients and take messages. They need someone who can run investment reports, provide analytics, develop allocation models, calculate returns, and in some cases, educate or answer clients directly.
Attend this Buzz with Braxton to learn:
• How to evaluate whether your business can support a paraplanner
• How to hire the right paraplanner (CFP® or Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional)
• How to divide tasks between a paraplanner and advisor
• How to develop a system for crafting financial plans with a paraplanner
• How to set expectations and boundaries so you both understand the level of details and recommendations
Registration is required to obtain CE.
- - Registrees will receive an email the day before the event with the Zoom meeting link. - -