FPA of Miami 16th Annual Symposium
Time & Location
About The Event
The 16th Annual FPA of Miami Symposium Promises to be the Biggest Day For Financial Planning Professionals in South Florida in 2021. The event will be held at the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center (8.30am start with networking) - 9 sessions, 7 hours of CE credit (applications pending), and features an all-star lineup of presenters - see lineup and print agenda here!
The Symposium will also be live-streamed for those wishing to attend virtually - choose applicable virtual rate below - FPA of Miami Member rate or Non-FPA Member rate.
Complimentary Parking is available at the Venue.
Full day event starts at 8:30 am (8.30 - 9:00 am registration and networking), includes 9 sessions, qualifies for 7 hours of continuing education credits.
Enjoy the discounted conference hotel rate at just $119 per night - Reserve Your Room Here!!!
Register at www.fpamiami.com/symposium or contact Beverley Todd at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Liability Waiver and Affirmation of Conduct Restrictions
By registering for and attending this FPA of Miami event I agree to abide by all health and safety guidelines and recommendations promulgated by federal, state and local government agencies and officials, FPA of Miami, and the event venue. This includes, but is not limited to, submitting to restrictions set in place during the event that may consist of daily temperature checks, wearing a mask at all times in indoor public areas, engaging in appropriate physical distancing, and restrictions on certain activities that carry higher COVID-19-related risk, such as congregating in large private gatherings or attending off-site events in crowded facilities. I further agree that I will not attend the FPA of Miami event in person if I become ill, am exposed to the COVID-19 virus within 30 days prior to the event, or exhibit any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus prior to the event. Additionally, I understand that travel to and participation in events may increase the risk of exposure to communicable diseases.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST FPA of MIAMI AND ITS AFFILIATED PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION WITH THE FPA of MIAMI EVENT.
COVID-19 Restrictions Agreement is required during registration.
FLEXIBLE CONFERENCE CANCELLATION POLICY
- For a full refund, (less a $20 administrative fee), email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Conference Registration Cancellation” by 10/29/2021. Refunds will be returned to the original payer and in the original method of payment.
- For a partial refund, for change from In-Person ticket to Virtual ticket, email your request to email@example.com with the subject line “Conference Registration - Change to Virtual” by 11/3/2021.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
- A transfer of your full registration to another individual is permitted prior to the conference start date by submitting written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The individual submitting the transfer request is responsible for any price difference fees (i.e. member --> non-member). Registration fees cannot be split or badges shared.
- FPA of Miami Member$250$2500$0
- FPA of Miami - Non-Member$300$3000$0
- FPA Member - Virtual$225$2250$0
- Non-FPA Member - Virtual$275$2750$0