FPA of Miami Career Center
Financial Planning Director at Morgan Stanley Miami
Americas-United States of America-Florida-Aventura
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB LEVEL: Vice President
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, cash management and lending products and services, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
The Morgan Stanley Financial Planning Director position offers a unique opportunity to work in a local office directly with Financial Advisors to provide financial planning advice and analysis to the firm’s clients. This challenging role enables the Financial Planning Director to provide in-depth insight into the nuances of wealth planning and the innovative planning tools and resources that advisors utilize to deliver holistic advice to clients. As a Financial Planning Director, you will leverage your CFP or CPWA designation, as well as, relevant industry experience and expertise to assist advisors and their clients to clarify their long-term objectives and take the steps necessary to reach their goals.
Becoming a Financial Planning Director at Morgan Stanley will allow you to:
Help Others Achieve Their Goals - You can help others achieve their personal and financial goals and make a difference in their lives.
Develop Industry Expertise- In this role, you will continue to refine your skills and remain current with the ever changing financial services industry
Build a Personally and Financially Rewarding Career – You have the potential to grow your network within Morgan Stanley and leverage your skills to promote career mobility and advancement
Complete proprietary training in wealth planning disciplines, investment strategies, and product suitability
Demonstrate expertise in cash flow analysis, investment strategy, retirement planning, income protection, asset protection, and tax strategies
Collaborate effectively with local management team to prioritize financial planning engagements
Assist Financial Advisors with helping their clients articulate their financial goals within the context of their investment strategy
Facilitate business growth by driving client loyalty
Work closely with other solutions specialists to incorporate sophisticated solutions into the client’s financial picture
Drive goals based wealth management strategy with Financial Advisors and their clients
Deliver exemplary service and financial guidance to clients, including recommendation of suitable investments and proposed financial strategies
Remain current with all CFP and/or CPWA continuing education requirements
Comply with all regulatory requirements, including licensing and registrations.
Senior Wealth Advisor
High Net Worth Group
Ballentine Partners is a leading independent wealth management firm headquartered in the Boston area, with additional offices in Florida and New Hampshire and clients worldwide. Our client families rely on us to be their most trusted advisor. We work hard to help them simplify their complex financial lives and ensure the impact of their wealth is aligned with their goals. We believe a healthy work-life balance is integral to success, and our compensation philosophy and team structure foster a collegial work environment. We are truly a team; we believe in one another and support each other as we work toward a common goal. We are looking for passionate, caring, curious, innovative, and collaborative individuals to join our firm.
This position is located in our Palm Beach Gardens office, as part of the High Net Worth team.
The High Net Worth Practice is a group within Ballentine Partners, focused specifically on clients with investable assets between $3 and $25 million. We provide objective investment and financial planning advice to our clients. We are a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional interested in helping grow a practice within a highly successful firm. If you have strong technical investment and financial planning skills and exceptional emotional intelligence, we would like to speak with you.
Responsibilities for the Senior Wealth Advisor will include:
Client Engagement and Portfolio Management
Manage client relationships and their investment portfolios
Coach clients through the process of determining their financial goals
Help clients develop financial plans and provide advice regarding estate and wealth transfer planning, tax planning, and executive compensation plans
Oversee onboarding of new clients
Direct trades to ensure compliance with the Investment Policy Statements
Prepare and present periodic client reviews
Establish positive, collaborative relationships with clients’ external advisors
Team Management: Contribute to the leadership of the group through active participation and mentoring of the team. Participate in and contribute to group strategy discussions.
Business Development: Serve as an ambassador to the firm in business development settings; contribute to the growth of the firm by earning referrals from clients and advisors.
Maintain compliance with all company policies and regulatory policies at the highest standards.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience, plus:
Bachelor's degree, or higher
CFP credentials preferred
Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Able to work independent
Has skills and experience in managing teams
Has skills in problem analysis and resolution at both strategic and tactical levels
Experience achieving a high level of client satisfaction
A desire to be part of an entrepreneurial and growing team, and participate in strategic initiatives
Ballentine Partners offers a wide array of benefits completely paid for by the firm including dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance as well as cost sharing on medical insurance. We offer extensive time off benefits including vacation time, unlimited personal sick time, paid family sick leave, paid parental leave, sabbaticals, community time off and so much more. We have a corporate matching program as well as support certifications and continuing education for our team members. On top of all this, Ballentine is a family friendly and flexible work environment. Our culture is collaborative and built on supporting each other to grow not only the business but each other as well.
For more information on our culture please view our Impact Report.
Ballentine Partners compensation is made up of a base salary and performance bonus. The salary range for this position is $155,000 to $220,000 and is commensurate with experience. Performance bonuses are based upon company and personal performance and are paid out
To apply please visit our career site HERE
We will sponsor applicants for work visas.
Ballentine Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is based upon qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage applications from those who share our commitment to
promoting a diverse, welcoming, and inclusive community.
Join the Origin Planner Network!
Join the largest global network of financial wellness professionals.
Origin works with Certified Financial Planners and tax professionals everywhere to help employees reach their life goals.
We're excited that you're interested in joining the Origin Planner Network!
Origin uses a holistic approach to financial wellness that starts with meeting 1:1 with a real financial planner. As an Origin planner, you'll get to work with employees from all walks of life, from the new grad starting their career to senior leaders beginning to think about retirement, and help them reach their financial goals.
At The Lubitz Financial Group, we are committed to making a positive difference in peoples’ financial lives both now and into the future. Our core values include being rooted in integrity, putting the client first (always), exhibiting compassion for clients and each other, being resourceful and creative in finding solutions, setting a high bar for one another and believing that positivity is contagious. If these values resonate with you, please read on! We’re searching for a qualified Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) to join us as a Client Advisor. As a member of our team, you’ll join like-minded professionals continually focused on sharpening their skills and knowledge so we can all remain at the top of our profession.
Objectives of this Role
The Client Advisor position develops new client business opportunities and manages existing client relationships based on the individual’s experience level and internal firm needs. This position is responsible for delivering to clients the full range of the firm’s services and ongoing consultation and advice as well as the training and supervision of other staff in client service delivery.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
• Be a regular contributor to the firm’s business development efforts.
• Be able to clearly articulate the firm’s brand and narrative.
• Complete compliance review action items as required, including compliancerelated reporting requirements, client service-related tasks, research investment related topics, etc.
• Participate in internal advisor meetings.
• Support senior management in speech and client presentation preparation.
• Work with operations personnel on the integration, management, and/or implementation of technology systems and platforms to design improved workflows.
Growth Responsibilities | Training and Professional Development
• Attend and participate in Financial Planning Association (FPA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Board of Standards, Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA), or other industry related group meetings, conferences and/or events. • Maintain ongoing CFP® continuing education. • Attend special topic webinars and continuing education sessions in order to maintain an updated industry working knowledge.
Marketing and Branding
• Contribute regularly to the firm’s business development and marketing efforts including the firm’s Social Media marketing efforts.
• Advanced proficiency in the firm financial planning software (eMoney).
• Assist in the creation of client financial plans through data gathering and qualitative questions to incorporate life planning discovery into the firm financial planning process.
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert to clients and their professional advisors on topics of estate planning, tax planning, and Social Security retirement strategies. Keep abreast of ever-changing national financial, tax, and estate laws.
• Review client investment statements, personal cash flow statements, tax returns, estate planning documents, insurance ledgers and policies and other financial documents for the purposes of financial planning.
• Create customized deliverables and presentations for all assigned clients, proactively and as requested.
• Assist in the creation of firm-wide templates on common financial planning topics and client issues.
• Approve trade and/or investment recommendations for assigned client relationships
• Assist the Chief Investment Officer (CIO) in the preparation of firm Investment Committee research and reports.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in financial planning, business, economics or accounting.
• Minimum of four years of financial planning/advisory-related experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience managing client relationships (including direct responsibility for developing new relationships).
• CFP® certification.
• Ability to build and strengthen client relationships.
• Ability to think on your feet, responding well to and addressing complex problems and questions.
• Advanced knowledge of the core technical areas of financial planning.
• Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy a must.
• Basic understanding of the financial advisory/wealth management industry. Experience with registered investment advisor (RIA) business preferred.
• Advanced-level computer skills, including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, familiarity with contact management software (Salesforce preferred) and financial planning software (eMoney preferred).
• Effective business development and interpersonal skills (especially the ability to convey empathy and establish trust and rapport).
• Energetic, eager to learn, and a team player.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills, effective follow-up, deadline focused.
• Experience in conducting formal presentations or speeches.
• Experience with managing, training and supervising staff.
• Impeccable ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as under direction.
• Strong strategic and analytical skills.
$64,500 - $109,000 commensurate with experience
Apply directly via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2668829736
Senior Registered Client Services Analyst
Company Services: Integrated Equity Management is a trusted wealth management firm specializing in comprehensive financial planning expertise and diversified financial products. Since 1984, we’ve been helping successful professionals, retirees, business owners, and high net worth families who want to optimize their financial lives. At IEM, we assist our clients by: synthesizing complex financial decisions, designing individualized solutions, and advancing financial execution. We are committed to helping our clients feel taken care of, confident, and free.
Position Summary: The primary purpose of the Senior Registered Client Analyst is to support the Private Wealth Managers by partnering with the Client Services Team to maintain client relationships, conduct research, and lead new processes and projects. You will be working in a fast-paced and professional environment that is very client focused, and will be expected to be a positive, engaged, team-oriented professional who also likes to take initiative to work independently to complete goals.
Position Information: Full-time (M-F), Salary range is $50-60K.
The location is in Bloomington, MN.
Contact Information: Noah Merten: Noah@Integratedequity.net
● Assist clients by phone and email with account inquiries and service needs.
● Maintain client records and conduct research on client account issues.
● Set up accounts, complete and process account service requests, restructure investment accounts, and execute investment, financial planning, and insurance account requests.
● Transact and process investment and annuity business on behalf of Private Wealth Managers.
● Assist with estate settlement services provided to IEM clients including case research and assessment, establishment of date of death values, as well as determining form requirements.
● Gather and document information to ensure compliance requirements are met.
● Organize, synthesize, and enter financial planning information into planning software.
● Explore technology systems to design and implement new processes to systematize client accounts, gain efficiencies, and help the firm go paperless.
● Provide executive and clerical support to Owner and Private Wealth Managers.
● This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
● Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3-5 years of Financial Services Industry experience.
● A thorough understanding of financial planning services, especially: investment products, investment platforms and accounts, annuities, and life, long-term care, and disability insurances
● Previous experience delivering outstanding client service.
● Detail- and process-oriented with strong analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills.
● Great organization and time management capabilities as well as ability to prioritize effectively.
● Aptitude for and at least three years of experience utilizing financial services technology systems.
● Positive, motivated, ethical, and excellent team fit!
● Series 7 and 63 (or 66) Registrations, MN Life, Accident & Health Insurance License.
Financial Planning · Plantation, Florida
The Portfolio Analyst will work closely with the CIO and financial advisors to analyze portfolios and make recommendations to our professionals. The ideal candidate will have a passion for investments, research, data, and in providing superior client service. He or she will be the liaison between the CIO and the advisory team regarding asset allocation, market updates and will perform due diligence on specific investment choices and vendors. A key responsibility will be to give financial advisors valuable analysis and insights into prospective and existing client portfolios and to assist in portfolio reviews. In this role you will have to be very hands on and will have the opportunity to lead projects to streamline investment management, portfolio analysis and rebalancing, and you will work with the operations team to implement innovative tools and solutions that drive portfolio management efficiency.
In this position, your typical day might include the following:
Analyzing performance, style, and risk measures for investment portfolios
Managing the ongoing review and rebalancing of client portfolios, including the investment of new assets
Generating trade recommendations and working with operations team and custodians to execute transactions
Reviewing client account(s) and preparing portfolio reviews at the request of Financial Advisors
Recommending underlying investment options in individual portfolios and in managed retirement plans
Creating portfolio reviews for planning clients with recommendations that include a commentary on the current and recommended allocation
Working with Financial Advisors to understand client’s needs, risk, and portfolio objectives, and developing adequate investment policy statements
Keeping abreast of current market conditions and changes through industry conferences, market outlooks and direct contact with asset managers
Providing analysis of new and existing vendors and reviewing software and technology enhancements
Assisting in forming Investment Committee policy and coordinating Investment Committee meetings
Assisting with the “Quarter-end Process” including account reconciliation and report preparation, as well as quarterly webinar preparation.
Tobias Financial Advisors, established in 1980, provides team-oriented, fee-only comprehensive personalized wealth management services to a select group of clients. Our vision is to educate, inspire and prepare clients so that they can live the lives that they want. We take pride in listening to and understanding the needs of each client, and in delivering comprehensive wealth management that is always in the best interest of the client.
To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about your work and the services that we deliver to clients. You are a team player who is open, honest, and transparent. You value the community and social responsibility, and are looking to be in a supporting, fun, caring, and welcoming environment.
The skills and qualifications that you will need to succeed are:
Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 to 5 years of portfolio experience.
CFP® and/or CFA Level II or Level III a plus
Knowledge of various investment securities, their characteristics, and behavior in market environments
Experience with portfolio trading and rebalancing tools is a plus
Experience with cash flow modeling, scenario analysis and Monte Carlo analysis is valuable
Ability to interpret investment performance and risk reporting from various sources, with knowledge of the characteristics of various investment account structures and products
Highly proficient in excel and understand portfolio management and modern portfolio theory
Demonstrated passion for the Financial Planning profession
Ability to identify, meet, and follow through with client needs and requirements
Organized with a strong attention to detail and ethical standards
*Applicants must be able to pass a background check.
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your skills as a Financial Planning professional in a safe environment? Do you enjoy helping others reach their goals and live a peaceful life? Then the Paraplanner position at Miller Wealth Advisors, LLC could be for you. We are looking for someone who is interested in taking their career to the next level by assisting senior team members with business growth. This candidate needs to have a passion for financial planning and be committed to the profession for the long-term success of our clients and firm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist in client meetings to gather information to develop a financial plan
Onboarding new clients into financial planning software (eMoney)
Organize, coordinate, and maintain client paperwork
Handle client service requests including processing name and address changes, account applications and bank authorizations, answering client questions via telephone, email, and face to face
Provide high quality customer service and demonstrate creative problem solving to resolve client issues
Prepare client reviews (insurance and investment)
Assist with answering phone calls and scheduling client appointments
Profound customer service skills
Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills
Ability to take complete and accurate notes
Problem solving and rule-based analytical decision making
Multi-tasking, prioritizing and organizational skills
Meet deadlines and maintain close attention to detail
Quick learner and self-starter
Experience and Education Requirements:
College level courses in business/finance
1-3 years securities or related industry experience
Series 7 and Life & Health Insurance License (or willingness to obtain)
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
CFP® designation (or willingness to obtain)
Physical Demands - While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand or walk and climb stairs.
Benefits - Paid holidays, paid vacation, sick/personal days, 401(k), health insurance
Learn more about us on our website: https://www.millerwealthadvisors.com/
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer - Outside Sales - Eastern U.S.
AAG is the #1 Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Lender in America with an array of home equity solutions, including FHA-insured HECM and proprietary jumbo reverse mortgages, traditional FHA and VA forward loans, and conventional mortgage options.
Join our team!
To apply contact:-
German M. Ramirez, CFP®